Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Top Ten Games That Require Your Brain But Won't Make It Hurt!

Click on titles for game description.

1. Settlers of Catan (and all expansions)
I can't get enough of this game and love to teach it to any willing participants. I can't wait to teach it to my kids!

2. Pit
It gets your blood pumping and exercises your vocal cords. The vintage orange one is best.

3. Risk
A true all-nighter game that is imbedded with so many lessons on life and world domination.

4. Probe
One word - ADDICTIVE

5. Forbidden Island
The game where everyone is a team and you are competing against the fate of the game. Teamwork is the word.

6. Logo
Just plain fun, funny, and fabulous

7. Rook
My husband and I need some Rook partners if anyone is game. And, we play with the Red One!

8. Nertz
So many good memories about playing this game with dear friends. A multi-player kind of game. It's a blood pumper too.

9. Scattergories
This one is my personal favorite. If you get bored of their categories, just make up your own.

10. Memory
No description necessary - everyone knows this one. It's a childhood favorite that I am teaching my own children. We prefer the vintage 1980's edition for the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment