Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Top Ten Competition Movies

I have realized that I absolutely love competition movies. Some of these movies scenes have been playing in my brain for a long time because I watched over and over as a child. Some of them are new to me and am thankful for the recommendations to watch them. Here is my list of top ten competition movies. Do you have a favorite?

1. Breakin (1984)
Chaka Khan Dance Scene Montage

2. Karate Kid (1984)
"Best Around" Fight Scene Montage

3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (1985)

4. American Anthem (1986)
American Anthem Trailer

5. Troop Beverly Hills (1989)
Cookie Time!

6. Cutting Edge (1992)
Final Routine Scene

7. The Mighty Ducks (1992)
The Mighty Ducks Trailer

8. Best In Show (2000)
Favorite Parker Posey Scene

9. Hunger Games (2011)
Katniss on Fire Scene - Tributes Entrance

10. Pitch Perfect (2012)
Final Bellas Performance


See more from VHI 15 Greatest Competition Movies of All Time!
VH1 List



No comments:

Post a Comment